Innovation in teaching, learning and leadership
Educational Innovation Centre aims to advance education through innovation in teaching, learning, and leadership. It brings together educational professionals, researchers, policy-makers, and other community members to address educational problems, challenges and needs of people from all ages and backgrounds in the United Kingdom. The centre foster innovation in education and promotes collaborations and conducts research to improve teaching and learning, and inform policy-making.
The objectives are as follows:
- To incubate/create ideas, ventures, projects, and policies focused on the educational innovation field.
- To develop skills, methods, tools, models and capacity to meet educational needs of the society.
- To address problems and develop solutions for major challenges in education
- Contribute to welfare of the society through the promotion of innovation in science education through scholarly activities such as:
- Participating in and organising workshops, conferences, seminars, and lectures
- Creating and disseminating knowledge via newsletters, publications, presentations and other means
- Building an active network of students, academics and professionals interested in educational innovation.
- Support and promote individual and business success in educational innovation.